About Me

My photo
Australian philosopher, literary critic, legal scholar, and professional writer. Based in Newcastle, NSW. My latest books are THE TYRANNY OF OPINION: CONFORMITY AND THE FUTURE OF LIBERALISM (2019); AT THE DAWN OF A GREAT TRANSITION: THE QUESTION OF RADICAL ENHANCEMENT (2021); and HOW WE BECAME POST-LIBERAL: THE RISE AND FALL OF TOLERATION (2024).

Wednesday, November 02, 2011

Home!

I arrived home a couple of hours ago, and am now catching up with some phone calls and emails. Everything went very smoothly in getting from San Diego to Los Angeles to Sydney to Newcastle. I gather some Qantas flights are still being disrupted as a result of the fleet being grounded the other day ... but you wouldn't know it from any of my experiences in the last 24 hours or so.

All is well. Now for a mix of restoration of normal-ish service and some new announcements.

No comments: