About Me

My photo
Australian philosopher, literary critic, legal scholar, and professional writer. Based in Newcastle, NSW. My latest books are THE TYRANNY OF OPINION: CONFORMITY AND THE FUTURE OF LIBERALISM (2019); AT THE DAWN OF A GREAT TRANSITION: THE QUESTION OF RADICAL ENHANCEMENT (2021); and HOW WE BECAME POST-LIBERAL: THE RISE AND FALL OF TOLERATION (2024).

Wednesday, June 22, 2011

Flying back to Sydney today

At this stage it seems that all is well, despite that pesky cloud of volcanic ash that's blown over from South America and has been disrupting air services in Australia. So I expect to be home tonight. I'm looking forward to it, though it's been lovely taking a bit of a break - and I can't think of a better place at this time of year than Vanuatu, which really is something of a tropical paradise.

No comments: