About Me

My photo
Australian philosopher, literary critic, legal scholar, and professional writer. Based in Newcastle, NSW. My latest books are THE TYRANNY OF OPINION: CONFORMITY AND THE FUTURE OF LIBERALISM (2019) and AT THE DAWN OF A GREAT TRANSITION: THE QUESTION OF RADICAL ENHANCEMENT (2021).

Wednesday, May 27, 2009

Melbourne mini-launch for The Priestess and the Slave

This is just to remind those who live in Melbourne of the upcoming Mini-Launch of The Priestess and the Slave this coming Thursday evening, 28 May 2009:

This is part of the 15 Minutes of Fame component of the Emerging Writers' Festival. All welcome!

Venue: Meeting Room 1st Floor, City Library, Flinders Lane (between Elizabeth and Swanston Streets)

Date: Thursday 28 May

Time: 5.30, starting with wine-tasting, then four 15-minute mini-launches from 6pm, including Jenny Blackford, Tiggy Johnson, Hoa Pham for Peril Magazine, and Helen Ross.

Angela Meyer (of the well-known LiteraryMinded blog) will host the launch.

Alas, I won't be able to get to this myself, as I have to work (I have a late afternoon tutorial clashing with this time), but I'm hoping that Jenny gets a good audience.

No comments: